vollständige Bewerbung mit Anschreiben mit Lebenslauf mit Zeugnissen
Honestly MT GmbH
0221 / 64307895
Link zur Homepage
This goes out to all of you who want to find a purpose in what they are doing.
UX Designer (m/f/d)
Honestly MT -
As our UX designer (m/f/d) you will:
- Bring our shared production vision to live by designing new product feature
- Improve our existing features with your UX insights and that you gather based on our user base
- Standardize the UX elements
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct layout changes based on user feedback
For this, we believe you should have:
- Analytical thinking
- Experience with a Single page application
- UX Design experience in a SaaS context
- Speak english fluently
- Willingness to move to Cologne, Germany
You will be an integral part of a growing people-first start up in the heart of our beautiful Cologne. You will have the unique opportunity to get your hands dirty and grow in developing a product together with a motivated team. We trust each other and believe in self-organization, that’s why we want to give you the possibility to develop freely.
Of course, all the benefits you’d expect are included – from free drinks to fresh fruit, foosball matches and rooftop barbecues. Add a competitive salary, a quirky and loveable bunch of coworkers from eleven different countries, and a meaningful product with a great vision, and you’ll get why our Honestly is an awesome place to work.
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Honestly is a fast growing SaaS tech company that specializes in employee engagement. Working together with top brands all over the world, Honestly aims to shake up the business world by embracing the human side of business and developing meaningful relationships between companies and its employees and customers. Only by putting people first and emphasizing the relationship a business has with its employees and customers, organizations can create real value based on feedback. Therefore, we are profoundly convinced of our vision to create a world where people trust organizations as they would their best friend.