We are looking for an Intern/ Working Student to join the management team at our headquarters in Cologne. You will focus on strategic and operative tasks within Operations, Finance and Project Management - depending on your interests and our needs:
Strategy & Operations Intern/ Working Student (f/m/d)
• You work closely with senior management and C-level to support strategic change projects across the organization.
• You analyze and optimize our cross-functional business processes and implement new tools and procedures
• You enable our management team to make strategic decisions by market research or data analysis
• You develop KPIs, track progress and create reports for the management
• You evaluate, analyze and profile potential partners and investors
• You support our team with other operational tasks as they come along
• You are currently studying Business, Engineering or a similar field, having successfully completed at least the 4th semester of your Bachelor’s degree
• You already have first working experience in a fast-paced environment, in consulting or a start-up
• You are passionate about entrepreneurship and have strong analytical and research skills
• You show ownership, engagement and responsibility for your work and make things happen
• You have excellent skills in working with MS Office products
• You are fluent in English (written and verbal)
• You are an EU citizen or possess a valid work permit for Germany. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately not available for this position
• You get an insight into the operations of a software start-up with guidance from an experienced management team
• You have full responsibility for your own projects and opportunity to grow personally and professionally
• Start-up feeling with flat hierarchies, international colleagues and a fun work environment in Cologne Ehrenfeld
Are you ready for the next challenge? To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position (max. 3 sentences) and outline your availability, via our recruiting system on our Website
Englisch - Deutsch
Dauer: 4-6 months
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
We believe that advanced technologies like autonomous cars or real-time wireless data communication (5G) will make the world a better and safer place. To accelerate the development of intelligent products like these, Silexica provides software development tools that help engineers to bring better products to market faster; enabling our customers to win markets.
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding so far. With its headquarters in Germany and offices in the US, Japan and Pakistan, Silexica is serving global customers across different rapidly transforming industries.
Silexica's team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by industry veterans and business professionals. Together, we are building the best software tools company in the world to make our customers successful in bringing better products to market faster! We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.