HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Deutschland GmbH
Am Seestern 5
Link zur Homepage
• Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
• 18 locations in Germany. 5 Research & Development Centers. 1600+ employees in Germany. Yes, we are growing!
1. Supporting project management.
2. Contributing to the development and maintenance of the BD Department’s databases and filing systems.
3. Providing administrative and logistical support, including organizing meetings and conference calls with potential partners, staff, and within the BD team.
4. Contributing to quality of written content including proofreading, formatting, and editing documents.
• Bachelor/Master student, German native speaker.
• Excellent English language skills (C1 and above).
• Strong communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power point and Excel.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Recognizes problems; uses logic and analysis to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different approaches
What we offer:
We offer an international job as intern to gain working experience before finishing studies. You will gain exposure to the latest technologies. Our office is a dynamic and friendly place, where likeminded professionals exchange and build know-how. We promote and reward talent and invite you to grow with us.