FORLIANCE initiates, finances, creates and manages robust nature-based climate projects and integrates them into sustainability strategies with our clients to achieve their Net Zero Carbon targets. Together with our global partners, and our 45+ team
Intern Communications Consultant (f/m/d)
FORLIANCE GmbH -
● Support of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) such as revise page content etc.
● Prepare templates as well as inserting of information
● Support with content creation for website, LinkedIn, blog etc.
● Research tasks such as images, facts, gather internal information, media
● Translation of posts and articles from German to English possible
● Creating a concept for improving internal communication possible
● Bachelor studies in the field of sustainable communication/ digital communication/ marketing/ linguistics
● Compulsory internship of max. 3 months required by your university
● Fluent in English and German
● Ready to work remote with team spirit
● Independent and structured working
Be part of our communications team and contribute to climate protection. – This is an internship position for max. 3 months. Workplace should be in the European Union. We look forward to receiving your application including a motivational letter in English
with CV via e-mail.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● An international interdisciplinary and dynamic team
● Exciting field of work at the interface between business and climate protection
● A casual work environment with impact
● A comprehensive introduction to our team and processes while providing the space to develop your own solutions – new ideas are expressly welcome
● Remote work