AXA Investment Managers Deutschland GmbH
60313 Frankfurt am Main
+49 69 90025 2317
Link zur Homepage
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a responsible asset manager, actively investing for the long-term to help its clients, its people and the world to prosper.
Private Equity working student/Intern (m/f/d)
BWL, Finanzwirtschaft, Immobilienwirtschaft
• Contributing to Private Equity market research carried out by the team
• Supporting the issuance of ad-hoc and regular market updates for internal stake-holders and external clients.
• Contributing to theme specific deep dive research and/or presentations.
Fund / co-investment monitoring and reporting
• Supporting in the quarterly monitoring / reporting of the PE portfolio, in coordination with team members within the PE and dedicated reporting team
• Contributing to refining and maintaining quarterly reporting tools that fit with AXA and third-party clients requirements
• Bachelor’s or Master’s studies in Finance, Economics or comparable
• Fluency in written and spoken English; German a plus
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Suite (specifically Excel, VBA a plus)
• Interest for Private Markets / Equity as an asset class
• First experience in finance beneficial, acquired from prior internships / jobs (investment banking, consultancy, asset management or private market investments related firms)
• Understanding of asset management industry / environment
• Interest in ESG themes and impact on Private Equity as Asset Class
• Intrinsically motivated with a strong can-do mentality
• Team oriented
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a responsible asset manager, actively investing for the long-term to help its clients, its people and the world to prosper. Our high conviction approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and traditional asset classes, managing approximately €869 billion in assets as at the end of March 2022.
AXA IM is a leading investor in green, social and sustainable markets, managing €618 billion of ESG-integrated, sustainable and impact assets as at the end of March 2022.
Englisch - Deutsch
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Investmentaktiengesellschaften und Fonds von Kapitalanlagegesellschaften (ohne Geldmarktfonds)