ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability e.V.
7 Kaiser Friedrich Strasse
Link zur Homepage
The Communications Intern – Content Specialist will support the Global Communications team at the ICLEI World Secretariat in Bonn, Germany in delivering on the strategic and project objectives of ICLEI.
Communications Internship, Content Specialist
ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability -
Design, Geisteswissenschaft, Gesellschaftspolitik, Journalistik, Kommunikationswissenschaft, Public Relation
The Content Intern will support the work on global communications in mainly one or more of the following working areas:
• Development of communications content for digital marketing
• Researching and writing blog posts for CityTalk, ICLEI’s blog
• Researching and writing social media posts, especially for LinkedIn
• Updating website content and additional web copy writing
• Support on digital newsletter publication and distribution
• Desk research and data and image gathering for digital content
• All interns are also expected to provide general support tasks to the Communications Team as they arise, including support for community engagement on social channels; newsletter adminis
• Enrolled student in a Bachelor or Master course in a relevant subject
• Excellent command of English; fluency in Spanish and Portuguese also a plus
• Familiarity with project management tools, web editing experience (e.g. WordPress or other CMS) and/or desktop publishing software (preferably InDesign or Canva)
• Positive, flexible and proactive work attitude
• Very good communication and writing skills
• By email. Please write “Communications internship, Content Specialist” in the subject line and send us:
o Relevant documents such as letter of motivation, enrolment certificate, visa/work permit if non-EU citizen (Aufenthaltstitel), proof of mandatory internship and CV merged into one single pdf. of up to 5 MB size
o Indication of the possible start date
o Indication of envisaged duration of internship: a maximum of six months (if mandatory).