ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability e.V.
7 Kaiser Friedrich Strasse
Link zur Homepage
The Communications Intern – Visual/Graphics Specialist will support the Global Communications team in delivering on the strategic and project objectives of ICLEI. They will focus on creating graphic and visual content and supporting the Comms Team.
ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability -
Design, Gesellschaftspolitik, Grafikdesign, Journalistik, Kommunikationswissenschaft, Wirtschaftswissenschaft
• Supporting multi-channel campaigns with visual assets, such as creating engaging and brand-aligned social media content, infographics and other designed assets
• Using existing templates in inDesign and Canva to advance digital asset projects
• Supporting on business asset design projects, such as business cards, presentations and memos
• Supporting on brand management of ICLEI organizational brand
• Photography and stock photo management support
• General assistance, such as event assistance and team coordination
• Enrolled student in a Bachelor or Master course in a relevant subject
• Excellent computer skills and a willingness to learn and experiment
• Confident user of InDesign and all Microsoft Office applications
• Additional experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and Canva a plus
• Photography skills or videography and video editing skills a plus
• By email. Please write “Communication internship Visual/Graphics Specialist”in the subject line and send us:
o Relevant documents such as letter of motivation, enrolment certificate, visa/work permit if non-EU citizen (Aufenthaltstitel), proof of mandatory internship and CV merged into one single pdf. of up to 5 MB size
o At least three samples of previous visual design work (of any kind) as links or PDFs.
o Indication of the possible start date
o Indication of envisaged duration of internship: a maximum of six months (if mandatory).